Currently buying a used Market street will cost £400 + according to Brickpicker and hopefully I will be able to build mine for less. When building Market street I will build it floor by floor. First, I will find pieces in my own collection then buy any extra pieces I require. I am not bothered if the pieces are new or used and will just go for the cheapest option.
I have come up with some guidelines which I will follow:
- Pieces can be new or used condition.
- Keep to UK sellers where possible.
- Build in stages - floor by floor.
- No substitute parts are allowed ( for example two 1x4 instead of one 1x8)
- The cost must come under the price to buy a new or used one - around £400
I am looking forward to this project and all parts have been ordered. I will do a post some times next week once I have built the first stage of Market Street.