The project was created by ABStract and currently has 352 days left to support.
Its features include:
- Working nose droop mechanism, with lowering visor!
- Movable control surfaces
- Detailed fixed landing gear
- Detailed fuselage & engine sections
- Fuselage is built around a technic brick frame for maximum structural strength
- Includes a slightly larger scaled Bristol Olympus engine on its dolly as part of the display set
- Part count: Concorde + Bristol Olympus= 838 + 58= 896 bricks
- Measures an impressive 79.5 cm in length! Wingspan is 33 cm (in comparison, set 10177 Boeing 787 was 66 cm by 69 cm)
Overall, I think it is a really good project and with 896 bricks I would think it could retail for around £80 if it was to be made into a set. It is a really good project and looks just like the real think and at the rate it's gaining supporters, it will be no time by the time it reaches 10k!
Come back next week for another LEGO Ideas pick of the week! For now check out more images below and support the project here.